Here’s an easy step-by-step guide to the commissioning process.
For more detailed information about commissioning your pet portrait, plus some extra tips about photography, go to the drop-down menu and select ‘Process in Detail’.
2. I will answer any queries, for eg. about photography or pricing.
3. Email me a selection of good quality images of your pet.
4. I will email to confirm that the images are suitable to work from and send you some rough sketches to make sure that you are happy with the composition.
5. Finalise details: size of painting, deadline and price.
6. I will email you a photo of the finished painting. If satisfied with the results, final payment can be made. I will then arrange for the painting to be delivered safely.